QT application freeze when trying to show a newly created window.
Nimmi last edited by
When calling show() on a window that is rendered in a weston compositor, the main thread of QT application getting blocked.
First window->show() is called and then corresponding ILM API's to render the window on to the top of the screen. Freeze occurs very rarely during this scenario.
Following ILM api's are called after windows->show() is called
- setsurfaceVisibility(ILM_ID, true)
- setLayerRenderOrder(Layer_ID, surface_array)
- setDisplayRenderOrder(display_ID, layer_array)
Hi and welcome to devnet,
You should give additional information like:
- What version of Qt are you using ?
- What Linux distribution are you using ?
- Can you show a minimal compilable sample application that shows that behaviour ?