How to configure Qt 5.9.2 (Qt Creator 4.4.1) for iOS and Android Mobile app?
I have Windows 10 machine and I just installed Qt 5.9.2 (Qt Creator 4.4.1). I am new to Qt on windows and the mobile development. My questions;
- What SDK should I download for iOS mobile app development, where do I get it and how to configure iOS device kits?
- What SDK should I download for Android mobile app development, where do I get it and how to configure iOS device kits?
- What is the most popular iOS and Android SDK?
- Is it possible to use one development project for various screen size mobile device?
- I have a web api project assignment and I have to develop example app for iOS and Android. Where I can get such a quick, short, fast tutorial and make quick app for iOS and Android?
@NTMS 1. You can't develop MacOS/iOS apps on Windows/Linux, only on a Mac
- What do you mean? The SDKs provided by Apple/Google.