N950 can't make or receive calls in 3G mode

• Hello everyone,

My Nokia Dev Kit has arrived, I have started to see the apps that it comes preloaded but when I want to make a call, It doesnt work, it shows the following error: "Connection error". I also have tested receiving a call, but it just rings once and at the second ring it shows an error message in the caller phone "Connection error".

I don't know if someone have had this issue too....

Thanks in advance

• No yet, but I will give a try and let you know..thanks!

• Silly question... what sim card are you using?

• miniSIM from Claro Peru, something like this: !http://www.mufain.com/images/chip_claro01.jpg(miniSIM Claro)!

I have done additional tests:

• When I force the phone to work only in GSM mode, it works ok (i mean, i can call and i can receive calls).
    • If I force the phone to work only in 3G, I have the problems that I have mentioned before.

I have a Nokia C7 that it works in the same bands (GSM and WCDMA) that the Nokia N950, but It never had this problem...

• I have already "flashed" it but it has the same behaviour =(

• If i remember from PLA sent to me. it say "You should not public announce device instability" because it has no any commercial quality yet!-if am wrong you should help me on this.Its better to contact NOKIA directly on this.

• well, i still remember what it says, that is why i have opened this "thread" inside a more "private" forum (Qt Ambassador Group)...I was looking for someone who have the same issue than me or 4 someone who knows in what log i can see a detailed explanation, maybe its not a "device error"

• [quote author="mazd" date="1313310234"]If i remember from PLA sent to me. it say "You should not public announce device instability" because it has no any commercial quality yet!-if am wrong you should help me on this.Its better to contact NOKIA directly on this.[/quote]

Sorry mazd, I have not clear what you means about... it is not commercialy device, sure, but it should be the device used to develop reliable N9 applications. So, what if I will develop a program that should manage calls ? Really I don't understand. Please can you explain me more about ?

Thanks.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.