Job: Qt/C++ for 3D design software at roOomy in Amsterdam (NL), regular employment
roOomy is looking for a C++/Qt Front-end Developer to join them at their office in Amsterdam. You will work on their 3D design / modeling software.
Conditions in short
Regular employment (directly with roOomy) / Amsterdam / Part-time can be discussed (32-40h) / Choose your own working hours with a core period between 10:00-16:00 / 27 paid holidays / Salary negotiable based on experience.
roOomy is part of LOFT, having many years of experience in the 3D visualization of home furnishings in rooms. They offer a stable working environment (33 years of company heritage) with the flexibility and liveliness of a start-up culture. They have a diverse team with many nationalities, using English as their main language. Part of an enthusiastic Scrum team developing in 2 week sprints. You will work hand in hand with a team of developers and UI designers.
You will work on their 3D design / modeling state-of-the-art desktop application that is intended to become one of the pillars and key products of RoOomy. Part of an enthusiastic Scrum team developing in 2 week sprints. You will work hand in hand with a team of developers and UI designers. The tool is already used internally, allowing you to work closely with the internal end-users. You can see how they use the tool in their daily work. They can provide you immediate feedback on changes and bugs.
Screenshots at the bottom of this page or watch a video with a quick impression of the roOomy app (1:35m):
What we would like you to bring us
- A minimum of 4 years of experience of experience with C++ and the enthusiasm and ambition to master the technology.
- At least 2 years of experience with Qt.
- Affinity with cross-platform MS Windows and macOS development.
- Strong object-oriented design & programming skills.
- Good understanding of data structures & design patterns.
- A strong interest in working on a product instead of a project.
- You feel comfortable in a team of highly skilled developers and architects.
- Good spoken and written English language skills.
You can find more details on our site
If you have any questions or would be interested to discuss the opportunity, feel free to contact me at:
Mike Vermeulen, Recruiter - QSXL