How to read *.jsp page using QNetworkAccessManager?

• Hi,

I have to read data from jsp page. My question is that how to read *.jsp page using QNetworkAccessManager?

Kind Regards

• You don't read a .jsp page. You just make a web request to it just like for any other type of web page. The web server processes JSP and returns HTML (& other resources) to your request.

• Thank you mvuori,

I have TI am37evm board that runs on embedded-linux. I build an application, and all is perfect. I can request HTTP data and I can get returns. I developed my app in Ubuntu 12.04 using Qt Creator 3.3.1 (based on Qt 5.4.1) In my first app I only use HTTP request.
    Now I am using Ubuntu 14.04 and using Qt Creator 3.5.1 (based on Qt 5.5.1) In my new app I can't send any HTTPS request?
    Do you have any code snippet for how to make https request using QSslSocket or QNetworkAccessManager? I couldn’t find any QSslSocket and QNetworkAccessManager examples using Creator 3.5.1 (based on Qt 5.5.1).
    Is it possible to point for me where I can get more information and example for QSslSocket and QNetworkAccessManager?

Kind Regards

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.