iOS QML Purchasing of In-App products...

• In the iTunes Connect interface..

On the Capabilities tab..the In-App Purchase toggle is set to “ON”

The app is uploaded. In-App purchases are defined in iTunes Connect.

All the “In-App Purchases” items shows…Status = Ready to Submit

If I select the in-app item..I get a new page showing the following..

In-App Purchases > SomeItem

Ready to Submit

The box “Cleared for Sale” is checked

There is no way that I have found to “enable” the “Submit For Review” button.

Qt documentation says ”The first time your App makes a request to the sandbox App Store it will request that you login. This is where you should log in using your iTunes test user credentials.”

I have signed out of the iTunes App Store on my test device.

When I run the app in TestFlight, Xcode, or from Qt Creator, I have never been ask to log in to the Sandbox Store.

I have tried to purchase in-app items through Testfilght and the purchase does not work.

I have tried the purchase in-app items through Xcode and the purchase does not work.

I have tried the purchase in-app items though Qt Creator and the purchase does not work.

***App Output

Defining the item in the QML “store” at run-time and waiting for the onStatusChanged signal..

QML defines the “App Store”

qml: ProductUnlockable::PendingRegistration: item.u.filters
    qml: ProductUnlockable::PendingRegistration: item.u.change
    qml: ProductUnlockable::PendingRegistration: item.u.access

qml: AppMain:: AppStore::onCompleted:

qml: ProductUnlockable::onCompleted: item.u.filters
    qml: ProductUnlockable::onCompleted: item.u.change
    qml: ProductUnlockable::onCompleted: item.u.access

***Replies from Apple for confirmation the item is available in store for purchase..

They should all generate Product.Registered signals, but instead all send Product.Unknown

qml: ***ProductUnlockable::Unknown::not found in the market place: item.u.change
    qml: ***ProductUnlockable::Unknown::not found in the market place: item.u.filters
    qml: ***ProductUnlockable::Unknown::not found in the market place: item.u.access

What am I missing??

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

The QtPurchase module having been released open source recently you may have better chance asking this question on the interest mailing list. You'll find there QtPurchase developers/maintainers.

• @SGaist

Thanks. I posted to the interest list.

I was hoping someone could confirm that they were able to get the iOS/iTines Purchase process to actually work.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Give it some times, you posted your mail late at night on the weekend (at least for a great part of the people active on that mailing list.)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.