Encountering error: /qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run: No such file or directory

• I am using Ubuntu x86_64 i already installed qt x64 in my Ubuntu . i want build x86 binaries then i downloaded qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run from the qt website when ever i run this using terminal it always showing error: /qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run: No such file or directory i want to build binaries for x86_64 and x86 in Ubuntu using Qt help me thanks in advance

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

Did you check that the file as execution permission ?

• @Inventer 2 things, #1 you listed your run line as /qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run which means you would have the .run file in your root path /. That would be unlikely. So I think you missed the dot. I.e. executing from the current directory would be ./qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run.

#2 is what @SGaist said. Make sure you have permissions. Do chmod 755 qt-unified-linux-x86-2.0.5-2-online.run before you run it to make sure it has execute permissions.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.