QtCreator can not detect AVD version

• I updated AndroidStudio and all the components to latest versions and after some fight I got everything working but one last problem remains.

If I start Android build from QtCreator it finds my virtual device but reports the API level is -1. So it lists it as incompatible. If I start the emulator from Android Studio and let it boot, then QtCreator sees the correct API version (19) and let me use it.

Is this a known problem? How can I fixit it? It used to work without any problems until I updated Android Studio and it's components.

• Moderators

@vlada

I was running into this problem as well. I think you need to check AndroidManifest.xml that there is the correct API level set.

Unfortunately, I am not completely sure, since I was not running into it lately. All I remember is that I had to go the project settings and somewhere it was not set.

Hope it helps.

• The problem is not in my project. In the AndroidManifest.xml is correctly set this:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="19" android:targetSdkVersion="19"/>

The problem is that QtCreator can not detect the version of AVD if it is not running.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.