Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Reconfiguring QT setup after using online installer
Nap. last edited by
When I installed QT5.9.1, I overlooked the fact that I was installing it into my user's folder structure. Since things aren't going so smoothly for me, I would also like to change some of my original install options.
- Is it possible to move the install to another folder, such as /opt?
- I would like to now download the sources.
- I would also now like to download the Qt Installer Framework.
Is it possible to do the above without installing another QT5 version, and downloading a further 1G+ of data?
- I don't remember from the installer
- In add/remove component from the Maintenance Tool
- Same as number 2
What OS are you running on ?