QCustomPlot help[urgent]

• Hello everyone, I am using QCustomPlot library in my project and I have a weird requirement.
    I want my graph to have my own colours(not pen color, the fill/brush and they form a gradient) from a particular offset range.
    Like 400-450 for violet, etc. (These are values on x axes of course). I looked up QLinearGradient but it is not working for me, as the gradient is relative to the screen and not "Fixed". If I zoom in or pan then the gradient also moves and its not perfect either. I don't think I need a colormap because colors have no relation with my y values. Any help would be appreciated :)
    Thanks

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

QCustomPlot is not an official Qt module, you should try to contact its author as he might be more knowledgeable about the goal you are trying to reach.

On a side note, stating that your problem is urgent while requesting free help on a community forum is not a good idea. While I can understand that it's urgent for you, if you are in such a hurry then you should consider hiring someone to help you rather than trying to rush people into helping when they do it on their own time.

• I have posted the same thread on their site too but no response as of 1 week. I am still hoping for someone familiar with QCP to help me.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.