Change size of radiobutton Qt Quick Controls 2

• Hello,

I am wondering if it's possible to change the size of the RadioButton in QML in the Qt Quick Controls 2 library.
    Previously I used the Version 1 of the Qt Quick Controls library. All the components where smaller in version 1.

I know it's possible to change the 'unselected' circle like this:

RadioButton {
    	text: "Round X, -90 degr."
    	ButtonGroup.group: tabRotationGroup
    	Layout.preferredHeight: 15
    	indicator.height: 10
    	indicator.width: 10
    	onClicked:{ currentRotationIndex = 2 }
    }

But the 'selected' circle is still big, it looks like this:

RadioButtonBadExample

Can someone help me? It looks really terrible...

Kind regards,

Koen

• @koeniee Open the RadioButton.qml file in your Qt installation directory qml/QtQuick/Controls.2/. You can see that the indicator item is implemented with RadioIndicator type. Open RadioIndicator.qml. Now you can copy it to your own RadioButton and customize it.

• Qt Champions 2016

@koeniee said in Change size of radiobutton Qt Quick Controls 2:

Previously I used the Version 1 of the Qt Quick Controls library. All the components where smaller in version 1.

are you developing for mobile platforms ?
    then it's recommended to have controls your users can easy touch. It's a common mis-design in mobile apps that controls are too small or don't have enough space around.
    a good explanation: https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2012/02/finger-friendly-design-ideal-mobile-touchscreen-target-sizes/

• No i am not developing for Mobile Platforms. I will customize the RadioButton Identicator.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.