View with one model item

• Hi,
    is there a way to display one item from model per page? When user clicks next button, next item from model is loaded into to the page.

I know ListVIew, but it displays all items from model.

• You mean smiliar to this?

import QtQuick 2.7
    import QtQuick.Controls 2.0
    import QtQuick.Layouts 1.0

ApplicationWindow {
        visible: true
        width: 640
        height: 480
        title: qsTr("Hello World")

ListModel {
            id: fruitModel
            ListElement { name: "Apple" }
            ListElement { name: "Orange" }
            ListElement { name: "Banana" }
        }

Row {
            id: myRow
            anchors.centerIn: parent
            spacing: 10
            property int currentItem: 0
            Label {
                width: 100
                text: fruitModel.get(myRow.currentItem).name
            }
            Button {
                text: "Next"
                onClicked: myRow.currentItem = (myRow.currentItem < fruitModel.count - 1) ? ++myRow.currentItem : 0
            }
        }
    }

• You don't need listview. Also there is nothing like u need to use model with view only. As @Wieland suggested you can directly fetch data from model and display it

• @MartinD StackView may be what you want. Both Controls 1 and 2 have their own StackView.

• @dheerendra Could you elaborate on how one would go about directly fetching data from a C++ model using the user roles that are present in the model ?
    @Eeli-K Wouldn't StackView also load all the items in the model? I mean, every time you push "next" the next item will be pushed onto the stack, so if you push next 30 times you'll have 30 items in the stack, and I think @MartinD wants that 1 item will be loaded at any given time. Also how would one go about accessing the models USER ROLES in a stackview ?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.