Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
qmlscene does not recognise the qmlextensionplugin
I have created C++ QMLExtensionPlugin. I have created Qt Quick UI & executing qml through qmlscene. qmlscene is not recognising the plugin module.
Here are the details -
- /Users/dheeru/qt/qml is the base directory and it contains Radio.qml
- /Users/dheeru/qt/qml/ contains the ‘plugins’ directory. Under the ‘plugins’ directory, i have created org/example/io directory. I have dumped the libFileio.dylib in this directory.
- Inside the Radio.qml file I have done import org.example.io.
- I have created qmldir. This contains the entry
plugin Fileio .
- When I run the Radio.qml program using qmlscene it gives the error “module org.example.io is not found”.
- I tried copying the qmldir under /Users/dheeru/qt/qml, /Users/dheeru/qt/qml/plugins ,/Users/dheeru/qt/qml/org/example/io
- I have specified the importPaths: [ "./plugins" ] as well in project file.
qmlscene is not able recognise org.example.io module.
Please note -
- I have tried with C++ application with same plugin. It works.
- I have tried copying plugin under Qt installation directory & use qmlscene. It works.
It does NOT work if copy the plugin under current working directory(/Users/dheeru/qt/qml/plugins)
Any hints on this issue ?