Looking for a US Based (Qt / C++ Developer) to Help Finish a SW Project

• We are seeking US BASED ONLY motivated individual to help successfully complete a long term hardware/software programming & design project.
    Future full-time employment is possible with this position. Qualified candidate can work remote for this project.

85% of the project is complete. We need help fixing some bugs and creating final install file. OS is Windows 10.

We need this finished within one to three weeks.,

1. Knowledge and programming experience in Qt, QtAV, VLC-Qt.

2. Knowledge in Visual Studio 2015 C++/ WIN 10 / Installshield.

3. Knowledge in video or IP cameras.

4. Project begins immediately with other team members.

Please forward resume or contact information.

Job Type: Contract

• Moderators

@2cSe I'm too busy to take on more contracts right now, but I thought I'd let you know you said to forward resume or contact information but provide no way to do that. Website/email? Or did you just want private messages on this forum?

• @2cSe Claytronics Solutions
    Hi we are Authorized Qt partners in India, We have executed m,any projects for our clients across globe. We will be really happy in helping you . we can also get on a quick call to understand your problems and show how we can be of your help.
    I also understand you more keen on a person from US but if you could consider us i am sure we can help you complete your project . if interested mail us @ columbus@claysol.com .
    Regards,
    Columbus

• @2cSe can work remotely. Have 10+ years C++/Qt experience. My CV: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alekseykontsevich/

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.