compile issue on qt

• HI,
    i'm using Qt5.5 on my computor.
    I'm using arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc and arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-g++ to build my file.
    This is what my Makefile do.

QMAKE_TARGET  = test
    DESTDIR       = #avoid trailing-slash linebreak
    TARGET        = test

first: all
    ####### Implicit rules

.SUFFIXES: .o .c .cpp .cc .cxx .C

.cpp.o:
        $(CXX) -c $(CXXFLAGS) $(INCPATH) -o "$@" "$<"

.cc.o:

.cxx.o:

.C.o:

.c.o:
        $(CC) -c $(CFLAGS) $(INCPATH) -o "$@" "$<"

The version of the arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc is 5.2.0 and so does g++.

But when i make it will shows the errors here.

arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5 -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -I. -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
    In file included from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:37:0,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qwidget.h:37,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qmainwindow.h:37,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QMainWindow:1,
                     from mainwindow.h:4,
                     from main.cpp:1:
    ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h:39:21: fatal error: cstddef: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [main.o] Error 1

How to fix this one?
    Please Help!

• @victor-wang http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/header/cstddef isn't found, you probably haven't all necessary packages installed. Another option is that the include path is wrong. What's you OS? Can you compile a Qt application with the regular g++ (not cross-compile)?

• @Eeli-K
    1.i'm on the Ubuntu 14.04.
    2.I can compile without using cross compiler.

And now i'm trying to reinstall the meta-toolchain-qt5 and the whole packages.
    But somehow in my the other computeer same is base on Ubuntu 14.04 will get the error like this.

arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-g++ -c -pipe -march=armv7-a -mfpu=neon -DLINUX=1 -DEGL_API_FB=1 -mfloat-abi=softfp -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIC -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WIDGETS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5 -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtGui -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtCore -I. -I. -I../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/lib/qt5/mkspecs/devices/linux-imx6-g++ -o main.o main.cpp
    In file included from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtGui/qwindowdefs.h:37:0,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qwidget.h:37,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/qmainwindow.h:37,
                     from ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtWidgets/QMainWindow:1,
                     from mainwindow.h:4,
                     from main.cpp:1:
    ../../sysroots/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/usr/include/qt5/QtCore/qglobal.h:39:21: fatal error: cstddef: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make: *** [main.o] Error 1

What should i do ?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.