How to use external library - QtMEL?

• Hi all,

I am new to Qt and I want to use QtMEL library to make an application for recording a video on Windows. I added external library in my Qt project, added all the necessary header files, pasted all the required dll files inside the debug folder of my project but I am not able to use the library. I looked on the website http://kibsoft.ru/ and did what was written but didn't succeed to build my project without any errors. It shows error as cannot open include file - libqtmeld1 while few other errors are-

error: C2491: 'Encoder::staticMetaObject' : definition of dllimport static data member not allowed

mainwindow.obj:-1: error: LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: __cdecl VideoCodecSettings::VideoCodecSettings(void)" (__imp_??0VideoCodecSettings@@QEAA@XZ) referenced in function "private: class VideoCodecSettings __cdecl MainWindow::videoCodecSettings(void)const " (?videoCodecSettings@MainWindow@@AEBA?AVVideoCodecSettings@@XZ)

Can anyone please guide me on how can I use the qtMel library for windows?

Thank you for your time and knowledge.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.