Native Build von Qt5 on Raspberry Pi 3 errors: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi. To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).

• Hello everyone,
    I have created a GUI (with QtDesigner (Qt5) as external tool of PyCharm), and want to run on my Raspberry Pi 3. I've used this guide link text

I get this error message:

Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
    To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).

In my "output" file I have "FontConfig ............. No" instead of "FontConfig ............. Yes",

I also have at

pi@raspberrypi~/opt/qt5$ which qmake      
                          /usr/bin/qmake

instead of

pi@raspberrypi~/opt/qt5$ which qmake
                         /usr/local/qt5/bin/qmake

I also have a full-screen GUI on my Raspberry Pi without font-text, although I did exactly the same.

I need help please

• Qt Champions 2016

@Tk25

Hi
    Did you try to set the QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH etc?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/18518280/raspberry-pi-qt5-set-physical-screen-size

• @mrjj
    Hi
    thx for your reply, yes i try to set all QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH = 194, QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT= 110
    QT_QPA_EGLFS_DEPTH= 20 (all im mm for 7" Touchscreem Display). But i'm still having the same problems.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.