Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Seeking ideas on a widget
pdsc_dy last edited by
Hi all, I am trying to develop a widget that have the following features:
- look like a table but it does not need to work with a database
- can directly enter number or names of other table into the cells
- or, when right click on the cell, can lead to selection of other existing tables , or a widget to create a new one
- can expand and add columns and rows
- can freeze the first column
Not sure if this is a fair question, but if any body can get me some idea where to start I'd really appreciate it.
Looks like a job for QTableView.