How to start work with Android

• Hello
    According to this article :
    I've downloaded the Androied SDK tool and i've make new folder give it sdk name and put the tool folder insider it and i start installing
    alt text

alt text

then i've opened the qt creator tools->option->Android and i've path the sdk path ( same path i've installed the tools on it )
    alt text

but there is no folder for ndk , the article didn't says anything about it he just download the api and it auto download with it the ndk folder

so from where i can download it ?

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

The NDK is a separate download, it's independent of the SDK. Note that there's a bug in the 13 series so you should grab the r10e. More information here.

• Hi,

interesting. I had to set this up last week for a work project on armv7a and it worked with the NDK v13. Maybe just parts are affected? Our project uses QML only. Anyway, since the tutorials I found all lead to dead ends, I wrote the steps down that went successful for me. https://stackoverflow.com/a/42041465/6214440

As a side note. Once you have the NDK unpacked and the paths set, the installer will show it as shown in the screenshots.

Hope it helps.
    Regards

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.