Replied posts history got lost... I am not able to see the posts I have replied ( Today's history )

• Suddenly all the posts that I have replied to have disappeared from my replied posts history.

• +1

• Moderators

I had a similar experience.

• I am looking in to it .

• Thank you all for reporting this issue, this was a bug in latest version of CMS.

This is fixed, please let me know still if you see strange behavior.

• Moderators

Thanks Gurudutt. At the moment it looks ok.

Also the strange behaviour of "QtDN Badge" seems to be solved. This I did not report, because it was obviously related.

Good work !!

• [quote author="Gurudutt" date="1310571874"]This is fixed, please let me know still if you see strange behavior.[/quote]

Some pages (ie. "... written posts") titles say "Powered by ExpressionEngine". Never noticed this before (this update).

• [quote author="Lukas Geyer" date="1310575293"][quote author="Gurudutt" date="1310571874"]This is fixed, please let me know still if you see strange behavior.[/quote]

Some pages (ie. "... written posts") titles say "Powered by ExpressionEngine". Never noticed this before (this update).

[/quote]

:(

Thank you for notice,

I have uncommented some code during testing forum search issue.

fixed.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.