QtMultimediaKit (on Ubuntu)
I have the simplest case possible:
- A fresh install of Qt Creator* straight from the Ubuntu Software Centre.
- I run it, select the C++ example 'Multimedia >> Audio Devices' ... building as desktop.
- I press [Build] - it fails.
I had to poke around to install QtMultimediaKit ... but even then it can't find <qmobilityglobal.h> & <qtmedianamespace.h>
(For the sake of people searching the forums later: Error Message: | qmobilityglobal.h: No such file or directory | )
Which package do I need to download? I've basically selected every QT package I could find - but still no joy.
Thanks in advance,
(Note: * Qt Creator 2.2.1, based on Qt 4.7.4 (32-bit) )
Hmm -- a solution seems to be:
- Download additional libraries
- Add this to the .pro file:
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/QtMultimediaKit
INCLUDEPATH += /usr/include/QtMobility
It seems bizarre, though, that the sample projects supplied with the creator don't run straight out of the box - that's why they are sample projects.