Focus and Change in Icon

• How do I change the Icon of QPushButton when it has focus and also when it doesn't have?I had tried with hasFocus() to change the Icon but again I need to reset it by calling another function.Mainly I need to change the Icon when I change the focus with arrow keys in the keyboard.

• Try something like this:

@
    navButton->setStyleSheet("QPushButton { background-color:red; } QPushButton:focus { background-color:blue; }");
    @

The code snippet is from "stackoverflow":http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1531062/how-to-change-a-qpushbutton-icon-when-it-has-focus because a common task was discussed there too.

Of course instead of changing just the background color you can modify the code snippet to change the icon of your button.

• HI thank You..I had tried it but of no use.On focus it doesnot work.I had used QtCreator for designing my forms.There I had used different icons for various states like Normal,Selected,Disabled but it doesn't work.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.