QHttpMultiPart generates different boundary

• When I try to upload files by QHttpMultiPart , there appears a problem. I use the CommonsMultipartResolver.isMultipart() to validate the request, and it returns false.

So I capture frame by Wireshark, and I found an interesting thing: the boundaries in the frame are all different.
    alt text

Here is my client code

QHttpMultiPart *multiPart = new QHttpMultiPart(QHttpMultiPart::FormDataType);

QHttpPart zipPart;
        zipPart.setHeader(QNetworkRequest::ContentTypeHeader, QVariant("application/zip"));
        zipPart.setHeader(QNetworkRequest::ContentDispositionHeader, QVariant("form-data; name=\"file\""));
        QFile *file = new QFile(pakPath);
        file->open(QIODevice::ReadOnly);
        zipPart.setBodyDevice(file);

multiPart->append(zipPart);

QNetworkRequest *request = new QNetworkRequest(QUrl(url));

manager->put(*request, multiPart);

And the server code

CommonsMultipartResolver(request.getSession().getServletContext()); 
        if( multipartResolver.isMultipart(request) ) {    // here return false

I have two questions:
    Q1: Is the different boundary make itself be an abnormal in CommonsMultipartResolver?
    Q2: Is Different boundary normal or Qt make mistake?

• Moderators

@wzj1695224
    that's correct per definition

First the boundary is defined: "boundary_.oOo._MjMyNDk=MjMyNDk=MjA1MTM=MTI2Njc="
    Then the (second) boundary denotes the beginning of the multipart data, by prefixing "--".
    The end of the multipart data is then defined by prefixing and suffixing "--".

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.