Planned maintenance: From Sunday 8th December 10:00 CET there will be changes to try and solve the caching issues that have been experienced. If anyone has a problem connecting after this period then please PM @AndyS or any of the moderators.
🐸 Webinar (November 3rd): How to create Automated GUI Tests for Qt Applications
3lias38 last edited by
Join Squish expert, Tomasz Pawlowski, and learn how to create cross-platform automated GUI tests with true Qt, QML & QtQuick toolkit support!
More information and registration at https://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201611030000
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Qt Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests across multiple platforms
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with Qt objects, widgets, properties & the API
- How to create tests that continue to work as your product evolves
See you there!