Free protocol Net485 for network RS485.
For those who want to communicate with RS232 or RS485 follows design of this backpack, open-source, a communication protocol for serial networks. The protocol is done in Qt, Arduino and PIC, any of these devices can assume the role of Master or Slave.
- Network 485 only 1 master.
- Only the master has the power to initiate communication with the slave.
- The master has the power to send a packet to all (broadcast).
- Qt is in Master mode
- Arduino in slave mode
- PIC in slave mode
- Works in Half / Full Duplex mode.
- Sending and receiving messages with confirmation.
- Send and receive messages without confirmation.
- Data reception via callback.
- Sending messages to the broadcast.
- Error handling and broken packages.
- CRC16 check Algorithm.
Moved from General and Desktop - p3c0
Thank you for sharing your work.