Help with qt and msvc2013

• Hi am interesting to install qt with msvc2013 but i dont know the steps. I dont know if i can use this version with qtcreator or i need visual studio. Some one can take me more details. Thanks in advance.

• Hi, first you need msvc2013 installed on your computer. If you don't want to buy it, you can download the community edition here . Then try installing Qt and say you want the 32-bit msvc2013 option. Good luck!

• hi and when i install all i can use msvc2013 since qtcreator or i use only visual studio thanks in advance and sorry again for all.

• You can use msvc2013 same as before when you install Qt. You can write C++ programs in Visual Studio but to write Qt programs you should use Qt Creator.

(The only thing that can be difficult is debugging, I myself use only printf() debugging but when you want a more modern debugging, you need to download Debugging Tools for Windows.)

• Just be sure the QT version you install has msvc2013 target / kit.
    You may also uncheck other targets irrelevant to your project such as android and arm targets.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.