QWinTaskbarButton and QWinThumbnailToolBar

• Now,I am learning Qt example called music player;But there is a problem when i use QWinTaskbarButton and QWinThumbnailToolBar in my own project. Code is under here;

void  LuoMusic::createThumnail()
    {
      _taskbarbutton = new QWinTaskbarButton( this);
      _taskbarbutton->setWindow(windowHandle());

_taskbarprogress = _taskbarbutton->progress();
      connect(_position_Slider,QSlider::valueChanged,_taskbarprogress,QWinTaskbarProgress::setValue);
      connect(_position_Slider,QSlider::rangeChanged,_taskbarprogress,QWinTaskbarProgress::setRange);

connect(&_player,QMediaPlayer::stateChanged, this, LuoMusic::updateTaskbar);

_thumbnaibar = new QWinThumbnailToolBar(this);
      _thumbnaibar->setWindow(windowHandle());

_thumbnaibar_play = new QWinThumbnailToolButton(_thumbnaibar);
      _thumbnaibar_play->setEnabled(false);
      _thumbnaibar_play->setIcon(style()->standardIcon(QStyle::SP_MediaPlay));
      _thumbnaibar_play->setToolTip(tr("play"));
      connect(_thumbnaibar_play,QWinThumbnailToolButton::clicked,this,LuoMusic::updatePlayState);

_thumbnaibar_back = new QWinThumbnailToolButton(_thumbnaibar);
      _thumbnaibar_back->setEnabled(false);
      _thumbnaibar_back->setIcon(style()->standardIcon(QStyle::SP_MediaSeekBackward));
      _thumbnaibar_back->setToolTip(tr("SeekBackward"));
      connect(_thumbnaibar_back,QWinThumbnailToolButton::clicked,this,LuoMusic::SeekBackward);

_thumbnaibar_forward = new QWinThumbnailToolButton(_thumbnaibar);
      _thumbnaibar_forward->setEnabled(false);
      _thumbnaibar_forward->setIcon(style()->standardIcon(QStyle::SP_MediaSeekForward));
      _thumbnaibar_forward->setToolTip(tr("SeekForward"));
      connect(_thumbnaibar_forward,QWinThumbnailToolButton::clicked,this,LuoMusic::SeekForward);

_thumbnaibar->addButton(_thumbnaibar_back);
      _thumbnaibar->addButton(_thumbnaibar_play);
      _thumbnaibar->addButton(_thumbnaibar_forward);

connect(&_player, QMediaPlayer::positionChanged, this, LuoMusic::updateThumbnailToolBar);
      connect(&_player, QMediaPlayer::durationChanged, this, LuoMusic::updateThumbnailToolBar);
      connect(&_player, QMediaPlayer::stateChanged, this,    LuoMusic::updateThumbnailToolBar);

}

called this function in constructor ,but there is nothing while runing the app.On my pc can not see _taskbarbutton and others.

[Edit: Added code tags ~kshegunov]

• @chaochao

thumbnail won't be visible until you hover at your widget in the taskbar and you have setEnabled to false set it to true

• @Ahti I find it;
    _taskbarbutton->setWindow(windowHandle());
    cause windowHandle() will return NULL;
    But why?
    In manual , QWidget::windowHandle() returns a valid instance of a QWindow only after the widget has been shown.So,what is the time?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.