localization/tr_ru_RU.ts
    localization/tr_fr_FR.ts

isEmpty(QMAKE_LRELEASE) {
    win32: QMAKE_LRELEASE = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]\lrelease.exe
    else: QMAKE_LRELEASE = $$[QT_INSTALL_BINS]/lrelease
    }

localization.input = TRANSLATIONS
    localization.output = ${QMAKE_FILE_BASE}.qm
    localization.commands = $$QMAKE_LRELEASE -compress $$QMAKE_FILE_IN -qm $$QMAKE_FILE_PATH/$$QMAKE_FILE_OUT
    localization.CONFIG += no_link
    QMAKE_EXTRA_COMPILERS += localization***

And after qmake I see the appropriate lines in Makefile:

*compiler_localization_make_all: tr_en_US.qm tr_ru_RU.qm tr_fr_FR.qm
    compiler_localization_clean:
    ▸···-$(DEL_FILE) tr_en_US.qm tr_ru_RU.qm tr_fr_FR.qm
    tr_en_US.qm: /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_en_US.ts
    ▸···/home/iva/Qt5.5.1/5.5/gcc_64/bin/lrelease -compress /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_en_US.ts -qm /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_en_US.qm

tr_ru_RU.qm: /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_ru_RU.ts
    ▸···/home/iva/Qt5.5.1/5.5/gcc_64/bin/lrelease -compress /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_ru_RU.ts -qm /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_ru_RU.qm

tr_fr_FR.qm: /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_fr_FR.ts
    ▸···/home/iva/Qt5.5.1/5.5/gcc_64/bin/lrelease -compress /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_fr_FR.ts -qm /home/iva/git_repo/hmi_psa_ivi2020/PSA/HMI/localization/tr_fr_FR.qm*

But when I build the project I do not get .qm files.

What is in correct in my settings in .pro file? Or may be I need some additional settings for successful getting of .qm files?

I was trying to organize the same moment via INSTALLS but QMAKE_FILE_IN, QMAKE_FILE_BASE ets variables are empty at the building moment

Thanks in advance

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi and welcome to devnet,

This wiki article might get you on track.

Hope it helps

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.