Problems with Kits and MSVC 2013

• Hi again.
    I want to build a 64-Bit application. So i changed the kits:

Compiler: Microsoft Visual Studio C++ Compiler 12.0 (amd64)
    Debugger: (auto-detect) C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Kits\10\Debuggers\x86\cdb.exe
    Qt-Version: Qt 5.6.0 MSVC 2013 64-Bit

And now i get These Errors:

fatal error C1510: Cannot load language resource clui.dll.
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build-TextPad-Desktop_Qt_5_5_1_MinGW_32bit2-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\pagestextedit.obj] Error 4
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build-TextPad-Desktop_Qt_5_5_1_MinGW_32bit2-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\mainwindow.obj] Error 4
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build-TextPad-Desktop_Qt_5_5_1_MinGW_32bit2-Debug\Makefile.Debug [debug\pagemetrics.obj] Error 4
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build-TextPad-Desktop_Qt_5_5_1_MinGW_32bit2-Debug\Makefile [debug] Error 2
    13:48:50: Der Prozess "C:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" wurde mit dem Rückgabewert 2 beendet.
    Fehler beim Erstellen/Deployment des Projekts TextPad (Kit: Kit)
    Bei der Ausführung von Schritt "Make"

I don't know why. Please help me,
    Henrik

• Moderators

After changing the Kit did you execute qmake and rebuilt your application (you can delete the build directory before executing qmake and rebuild)?

• @jsulm
    Yes i did that. I can't rebuild

fatal error C1510: Cannot load language resource clui.dll.
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build_TextPad64Bit\Makefile.Debug [debug\mainwindow.obj] Error 4
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build_TextPad64Bit\Makefile.Debug [debug\main.obj] Error 4
    jom: C:\Users\Henrik\Documents\build_TextPad64Bit\Makefile [debug] Error 2
    15:14:50: The process "C:\Qt\Tools\QtCreator\bin\jom.exe" exited with code 2.
    Error while building/deploying project TextPad (kit: Kit)
    When executing step "Make"

• Hi, just googled your error message, seems it's not only you. One tip that I found is try turning off Whole Program Optimization (/GL), perhaps it'll help...

• I have google it. Do i have Visual Studio completely ? Or is it ok to install only the windows sdk?

Am I'm using the wrong compiler or wrong debugger?

• Hi, what happens if you compile in Release mode instead of Debug?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.