How do you download the open source Windows Version of the new SDK (1.1.1)?

• I want to use the LGPL 2.1 licensed version of the new QT SDK 1.1.1. When I download the installer (online and offline), I do not see a place to only accept the opensource code. The installer asks you to accept the Nokia developer license, the 3rd party open source and 2 other license agreements. In the past, there was a different download for the open source. What happened to that? Where can I go to get a version that will let me only download the open source. I am using Windows system.

• I think what you are looking for is the library only version which you can find "here":http://qt.nokia.com/downloads under Qt Library.

• Thanks. That was not obvious.

Next I need to update to the latest minGW to utilize some functions within the Boost library. Any hints on the best place to find instructions on building the Qt libraries for a new GCC compiler on Windows?

• Well, the Qt sources contain configure for both Linux/OS X and Windows, so you shouldn't have a problem (If you run into anything specific, you ask, somebody will be able to help you).

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.