Windows 10 universal app
I don't know how to build a windows 10 universal app with qt (i tried qt 5.6beta).
Is there somewhere a document telling how to do it? (with qtcreator or visual) ?
a good Point to start is the Video from the Qt dev days 2015:
You need Visual Studio 2015 and the current Qt 5.6. For starting the emulator you need Win10 Pro because of the Hyper-V (not sure if its called so).
- Create a Project in Qt-Creator
- Execute: qmake -tp vc CONFIG+=windeployqt (for the emulator you need the qmake from the winrt_x86_mscv2015, for runnig on device e.g. Lumia950 you need qmake from winrt_armv7_mscv2015) in the Directory of the Project
- Open project in vs2015 and adjust the SDK-Version with right click on project properties
- Make sure you have all installed on visual Studio what is mentioned in the Video (emulator, win10 sdk,..) and dissabled the xaml analysier.
- If you want to run on a device make sure you have enabled the developer settings.
- Press run "device" for running on a device or choose an emulator.
Hope that helps,
thanks a lot !