How to let .ini file's Non-Engilish text show normal?

• HI!
    I want the .ini use non-english text:

m_ConfigIni = new QSettings(QString::fromLocal8Bit("./Resources/自定义配置.ini"),QSettings::IniFormat);
    m_ConfigIni->setIniCodec("UTF-8");
    m_ConfigIni->setValue(QString::fromLocal8Bit("/首界面/测试"),QString::fromLocal8Bit("结果"));

but it can't show normal like:

[%U9996%U754C%U9762]
    %U6D4B%U8BD5=结果

The filename and value is normal, but the key show messy. I use setinicodec with utf-8, but not work. How to fix it ?
    Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

Why QString::fromLocal8Bit? It expects 8bit string as input but you're using unicode! Why not just use QString?

• @jsulm
    Because use fromLocal8Bit () function has realized the transform from the local character set GB to the Unicode , mainly used in processing Chinese display messy.
    If change to use Qstring directly, it even become worse than before, because the filename, key and value all show messy.

• Moderators

Did you try something else? QString::fromLocal8Bit("/首界面/测试"): 首界面/测试 is not a 8bit string and it's not GB.
    Try fromUtf8().

• @jsulm

Is it you mean that ? :

QSettings *m_ConfigIni = new QSettings(QString::fromUtf8("./Resources/自定义配置.ini"),QSettings::IniFormat);
    	m_ConfigIni->setIniCodec("UTF-8");
    	m_ConfigIni->setValue(QString::fromUtf8("/首界面/测试"),QString::fromUtf8("结果"));

But not help. Filename, key and value all show messy. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks for your enthusiastic help.

• Moderators

Are you sure it is stored wrongly? Maybe it is your editor showing it this way? What happens if you try to read the key-value?

• @jsulm

I just want the users double click the .ini file with Win7's notepad to edit it, but in the notepad it show messy now:

[%UFFFD%U05FD%UFFFD%UFFFD%UFFFD]
    %UFFFD%UFFFD%UFFFD%UFFFD=����

read it also abnormal. I try:

qDebug() << m_ConfigIni->value(QString::fromUtf8("/首界面/测试")).toString();

qDebug print:

"????"

before I use fromLocal8Bit even can read the result normal. Is there any other way?

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.