QT on wince6.0 with toradex vybrid module

• I am developing a Qt application on wince 6.0 with toradex vybrid computer on module(QT4.8.4vs2008).I have used some QFrames for displaying certain menu based on matrix keyboard events.The application is working fine but whenever I set visible a QFrame it takes more time to display.Switching between QFrames takes more time to display I have used QFrame setvisible enable and disable the frames.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Hi,

Without any code that shows how you handle your QFrames, it's pretty much Crystal Ball Debugging.

What do you mean by more time ? Each time you switch between QFrame it takes a bit longer than previously ?

• Hi
    Thanks for your reply.For example consider 3 frames Frm1,Frm2,Frm3 if I want to display Frm1 I enable the frame by setvisible true method , for disabling I will make its visibility false .My problem is that whenever I enable a frame It takes more time to display.More time means loading time of the frame.

• Lifetime Qt Champion

Are they all at the same place ? If so a QStackedWidget or QStackedLayout might be a better idea.

• All the frame have same dimensions and geometry .Let me have a try with QStackedWidget and let you know.But my basic question how is QFrame enable disable is different from QStackedWidget indexing performance wise.Thank you

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.