Error executing Calendardemo project given in Qt Docs

• Hello freinds,I am trying to run the calendardemo project given in qt docs..But I am getting few errors which i am not able to figure it out..
    The errors are in the below function
    @void CalendarDemo::deleteAllEntries()
    {
    // Fetch all the entries
    QList<QOrganizerItemLocalId> ids = m_manager->itemIds();

if(ids.count()) {
        m_remReq.setItemIds(ids);
        m_remReq.setManager(m_manager);
        m_remReq.start();
    }

}@

the errors are as follows

bq. 409: error: 'QOrganizerItemLocalId' was not declared in this scope
    409: error: template argument 1 is invalid
    409: error: cannot convert 'QListQtMobility::QOrganizerItemId' to 'int' in initialization
    411: error: request for member 'count' in 'ids', which is of non-class type 'int'
    412: error: no matching function for call to 'QtMobility::QOrganizerItemRemoveRequest::setItemIds(int&)' candidates are: void QtMobility::QOrganizerItemRemoveRequest::setItemIds(const QListQtMobility::QOrganizerItemId&)

regards
    imrrk

• Do you install Qt Mobility? Error: ‘QOrganizerItemLocalId’ is that you didn't include the header file.

• Hello Chuck.Gao,I have latest qtsdk 1.1 which come with qt mobility 1.1.3..
    their is no such header file by name QOrganizerItemLocalId’

regard
    imrrk

• hello friends..Now I am able to run in simulator but when i try to run it on My symbian^3 device I get a error.Like below

bq. error: Automatic patching failed at C:\NokiaQtSDK\Symbian\SDKs\Symbian3Qt473\bin\createpackage.pl line 357.

Whether anybody facing this problem..please help me out

regards
    imrrk

• What's the line 357? Look into it :)

• its solved..actually that error is something unrelated error i guess..because the my .pro file contained this

@symbian: {
    TARGET.CAPABILITY = ReadUserData
    WriteUserData
    ReadDeviceData
    }
    @
    So when i commented the ResdDeviceData,the error got solved..

Regards
    imrrk

• [quote author="imrrk" date="1307021538"]
    So when i commented the ResdDeviceData,the error got solved..
    [/quote]
    I guess that the error appeared because ReadDeviceData is part of the "Extended capabilities":http://wiki.forum.nokia.com/index.php/Capabilities - approved by Symbian Signing and you cannot use it with self signed applications.

Any way well done for solving the issue :)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.