Populating a QComboBox and a QTable[View|Widget] from javascript

• Hi guys!

I'm trying to write a script for an application developed in Qt, using javascript for the business logic and a .ui file for the GUI, but I'm facing two problems.

In the ui I declared a QComboBox, to which I successfully connect javascript functions to handle signals such as editTextChanged, etc. I was wondering I cannot populate the combobox from within javascript code, because the addItem function is not exposed to script-side code.

@
    combobox.editTextChangedaction; // OK (action is "connect" or "disconnect")
    combobox.addItem("element 1"); // Error!
    @
    Is there any (other) way to do this?

I need to show a set of items (strings) in a table-like component. I tried using a QTableView and QTableWidget but I cannot insert or get items. For example, from javascript I cannot access the setModel function of a QTableView (if at least I could create a QAbstractItemModel from script...), neither I can access the item(row,col) function of a QTableWidget class, to set an item's text. Is there any way to show a table of strings to the user, let edit them and retrieve the modified contents?

Thanks in advance.
    Antonio

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.