qt 5.6.0 google test

• I am use Qt 5.6.0 (source build) with Qt3d and Qt Quick, that is why i need use Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 11.00 (x86), i also need google test libs.

I get error ".... gtest\gtest-printers.h:653: error: C2977: 'std::tuple' : too many template arguments"

As i anderstand this is a error of Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 11.00, but i can't use another compiler.

Is there a solution to this problem?

• Hi, take look at this

• @yurch77 said:

I am use Qt 5.0.0 (source build) with Qt3d and Qt Quick, that is why i need use Microsoft Visual C++ Compiler 11.00 (x86)

You don't need to use a very old version of VS compiler to compile Qt 5. So, unless there is a real good reason not to do so, I recommend you to install a newer compiler version and recompile Qt 5.

You want to use C++11 features as well as a compiler that is not entirely supporting C++11. At some point, you have to realize that some constraints are not compatible. Concerning the hack that @ObiWan provided, it means that you will have to modify the sources from Google test, which will be much more painful than getting a recent compiler - unless you have other constraints about your compiler version that you didn't mention.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.