Compile Qt 4.7.3 on Windows with Visual Studio 2010 from Qt SDK 1.1.1

• Is it possible that there is a bug if you compile the Qt 4.7.3 on Windows with Visual Studio 2010 using the source code of Qt SDK 1.1.1 instead of qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3? I've tried both methods and it seems that with the qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 it works fine.
    I've seen in other topics that some guys said that was a known issue in 4.7.2. Has been solved in 4.7.3? Do you know when will be solved?

Thanks

• Not sure that this a bug, maybe different config file.
    Instead of trying again and again and catch headaches, i suggest you wait for Qt 4.8 which will be compatible Visual Studio 2010. The prerelease has just arrived

• I think there is a mistake for understanding what is the source code. :-)

1. Qt SDK 1.1.1 doesn't have a source code until you download it manually from package manager.
      Do you mean that ?
    2. It's different between qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3 and Qt SDK 1.1.1's configure

• I've downloaded the source code in Qt SDK 1.1.1 with package manager. Is the downloaded source code still different with qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3?

• [quote author="limdor" date="1306305967"]I've downloaded the source code in Qt SDK 1.1.1 with package manager. Is the downloaded source code still different with qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.3?[/quote]

Yes, they're different. Can you find "include" folder in the source code which you downloaded from package manager? If not, you can see it's different :)

By the way, you can try 4.8.0 tp here:
    http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/6220/

• [quote author="Chuck.Gao" date="1306308340"]Yes, they're different. Can you find "include" folder in the source code which you downloaded from package manager? If not, you can see it's different :)
    [/quote]Is there a place where I can find why the source code are different? I can't understand why the QtSDK 1.1.1 include the source code if you can compile them.
    [quote author="Chuck.Gao" date="1306308340"]By the way, you can try 4.8.0 tp here:
    http://developer.qt.nokia.com/forums/viewthread/6220/[/quote]I will wait the official release (I don't know the exact name) because I am with a big project and I prefere only use the last one announced in the main page.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.