QWS: Resolution change not working when qwsserver is it's own app.

• SYSTEM: QT 4.8 on ARM embedded linux (custom Xilinx Zynq board)

I've been running 2 QT applications on embedded linux. One is set to be the QWSserver (with the -qws flag), and the other is a client. This setup works fine, and I am able to perform resolution changes and have both apps reconfigure their screen output appropriately. In this scheme, the application which is the QWSserver is setting setMaxWindowRect(newRect) each time a resolution change occurs.

Now, I've created a 3rd application which only serves the purpose of acting as the QWSserver, so that both of the other 2 apps can be started as clients. On screen resolution changes, the 2 client apps are restricted to the starting resolution. For example, if I start the system at 720p, both apps will display appropriately at 720p. Then if I change the system resolution to 1440p; the graphical output of the 2 client apps will be restricted to 720p, even though the system resolution is 1440p. I have moved the functionality which resulted in setMaxWindowRect(newRect) to this standalone qwsserver app now.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Justin D.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.