Qt with Visual Studio 2015

• Hi guys... I'm not Windows user, but I need to compile my app to make the deploy on this OS. I have installed VS 2015, and I had download the Qt installer for VS 2013...

when I try to compile my app, Qt Creator say:

Error while building/deploying project test (kit: Desktop Qt 5.5.0 MSVC2013 64bit)
    When executing step "Make"

Do I need VS 2013 ?? Can I use qt with my VS 2015 ??

What do I need to compile my app in windows ?

I need to make some test because my code work perfectly in Linux and OS X, but not in in WIndows when I compile with mingw32 installer and I need to test with the VS version

regards

• Moderators

@freddy311082 said:

Do I need VS 2013 ??

Yes.

Can I use qt with my VS 2015 ??

No. DLLs built with one version of MSVC are not compatible with a different version of MSVC.

The next release of Qt will support MSVC 2015, but that's not out yet.

I need to make some test because my code work perfectly in Linux and OS X, but not in in WIndows when I compile with mingw32 installer and I need to test with the VS version

If you start a new thread and post your error messages, we might be able to help you.

• Thank for answer....

about start another thread... yes, I will... but first I need to identify the problem because I don't not yet what happend.. I'm working on it right now.. regard !!!

and thank again

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.