Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Thales USA searching for a Senior Software Engineer - Qt/QML
Thales USA last edited by
My name is Matthew and I am a Business Partner for Thales USA. We are currently in need of a Software Developer that specializes in Qt/QML. The position will be supporting work for the In-Flight Entertainment segment of Thales USA, located in Irvine, CA. We offer relocation and are looking for talented engineers to grow with our company. Below is the job description, please contact me if you have any questions.
Everywhere it matters, Thales delivers, because it is not just our job, it is our passion, our world.
The Thales IFEC product and service offering is an end-to-end solution that supports our customers before, during and after the flight. We have sold over 1800 systems to more than 75 world airlines and we are installing an estimated 120 aircraft each year.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Engineer – Qt/UX to join the Thales IFEC team in Irvine, California.
The Senior Software Engineer – Qt/UX will help design and implement the company's In Flight Entertainment (IFE) product suite. The ideal candidate should have a good working knowledge of GUI development, preferably using the Qt framework. Experience in developing on the Linux platform is preferred. Candidate must have experience in software architecture design and working knowledge of software design patterns. Experience with Java and Android application development is highly desired. Candidates must be receptive to learning new skills in developing software and testing methodologies.
• The candidate will participate in an Agile SCRUM team to perform technical planning and execution for the development of the software.
• The candidate will be involved in all phases of development and is responsible for the GUI application through its entire lifecycle, include implementation, software integration, working to make sure the GUI passes validation testing, and sustaining the GUI after.
• The candidate will also be responsible for reporting development status and estimated workload for planning purposes.
Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related field required.
• 7+ years of experience in a similar function required.
• Experience with Qt and QML UI Development
• Experience in designing and creating software GUI applications, libraries, and APIs
• Very good understanding of Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns
• Very good knowledge of all phases of software development lifecycle: requirements analysis, technical design, implementation, code review, testing, and release
• Familiar with unit and functional testing
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, critical thinker with strong technical background.
• GIT source control experience is highly desired
• Agile SCRUM experience is highly desired
• Experience with Android development is highly desired
If your skills, experience and attitude match the above and you are looking for a new challenge, please apply and we will be in touch.
At Thales USA we provide Careers not only jobs.
Thales is an Equal Opportunity Employer/AA/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
mrdebug last edited by
Please open the chat and read. regards.
Pop Alexandra last edited by
Do you have any positions currently available?
I have previous experience at Clarvision ERP.
Bharath_pthinks last edited by Bharath_pthinks
“Greeting from PTHINKS”
Are you looking for Experienced & Certified Qt and QML Experts?
Are you looking for QML App development on Across platforms?
Are you looking for Qt & QML team building?
Are you looking for C++, Qt & QML training?
Do you want to jump-start Qt & QML Project?
PthinkS specializes in C++, Qt, Qt Quick (QML), Qt Mobility software development and is a software training organization. Our focus is always being to provide highly professional and quality services. “We do what we know best. Nothing beyond”.
Qt Champion for the year 2017
Strong company with 35+ C++, Qt & QML professionals
Only Company in India Focused on C++, Qt & QML, Qt OpenGL
Only Indian company to train more than 10000+ Software Professionals.
We can help your software development project by
specifying and implementing your entire development, from scratch
supplementing your project by implementing parts of the application
continuing the software development of a project
integrating Qt and C++ and/or QML and C++ or Qt, C++ and HTML5
refactoring and back-porting code to Qt (see Migrations)
helping you with the User Interface design (see UX/UI Design)
We have provided training and software development services for “Bombardier Transportation India Private Limited, Mercedes-Benz Research, and Development India, Siemens, Robert Bosch, Harman International, Renault Nissan Technology, Nokia, iGate, Wipro, TVM Signalling and Transportation Systems Pvt. Ltd, Cisco, Synamedia, Cognizant, Infosys, Tata Power SED, Tata consultancy services, Tata Elxsi, KPIT, L&T Technologies, L&T Emsys, NDS, LG Soft, Honeywell, Visteon, ABB, Atos, UTC, Microsemi, IBM, Mentor Graphics, Emerson, Tektronix, Visiontek, Bharath Electronics Ltd (BEL), L&T IES, C-DAC, Klearvision Digital(Israel), University of Haifa (Israel), Nile Center for Technology Research (Sudan), London Stock Exchange, Millennium IT (Sri Lanka,) Intel (Indonesia) Little More India, Appaswamy associates, Orion scales, many more companies with academic’s industry...
For more information related to Qt and QMl please visit http://www.pthinks.com
“Official reference (Name, work Email Id, Desk Number) and feedback can be shared based on request.”
Looking forward from here. Awaiting for your reply to take it further level.
Company profiles as enclosed for your perusal.
Learning and development Manager
a l #349, Ideal Homes, 43rd Main, 2nd Cross, RR Nagara – 560 098, Bengaluru, India. l
m l +91 990 100 2299, off l +91 80 2860 6408 l Skype - bharath.r26 l www.pthinks.com, e l firstname.lastname@example.org, l
YouTube PthinkS l Twitter PthinkS l Facebook QtBangalore l Linked In PthinkS l