Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
Webinar (July 7): How to create Automated GUI Tests for Embedded Applications
amandaB last edited by
Have an Embedded GUI application? Produce and execute automation GUI tests on your embedded devices!
Tuesday, July 7th 2014
Register here: http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars/index.php#201507070000
Duration: 30 minutes plus Q & A
This webinar will cover:
- How to test Embedded Applications
- How to create & execute automated tests remotely
- The importance of true object-level access in automated GUI testing
- How to interact with objects, widgets, properties & the API
See you there!
Unable to attend? Register and we'll send links to future events and access to our webinar archive following the event.
- Webinar schedule: http://www.froglogic.com/resources/webinars
- Request free 30 day Squish Evaluation: http://www.froglogic.com/squish/evaluate.php?product=qt
- Learn more about Squish: http://www.froglogic.com/squish/gui-testing