Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct -

What is this object called?

  • There is an object that I want to style with QSS but I don't know what it's called. Here is a screenshot:

    Maybe someone can also tell me how to style the buttons, specifically? I think it could be part of QTabWidget, maybe? Thanks you.

  • Moderators

    These are QToolButtons. They are part of QTabBar.
    You can style them using this selector: QTabBar QToolButton { ... }. The width of the space occupied by these buttons can be set like this: QTabBar::scroller { width: 30px; }. to style the individual arrows use ::right-arrow and ::left-arrow sub-controls of QToolButton.
    Some examples are available here.

Log in to reply