[SOLVED]MAR - QWebsocket Echoserver - build failed to complete

• I've been trying to run modified Echoserver example as MAR (I have tried to modify it in the same way as the echoserver in the "Give a Push to Your Qt Application with Qt Cloud Services and WebSockets" PDF). Offline it's working, but when I try uploading, the application fails to build. MAR console is empty, there are no build errors from the server except the vague "build failed" error. I know there was similar question with python and missing proc file (project file?). I am using Qt 5.4.1 32bit with MSVC2013. The error happens both when commiting whole directory or source files only (with Makefile). The only difference is slightly smaller slug size.

Thank you for help.

Counting objects: 3, done.
    Delta compression using up to 4 threads.
    Compressing objects: 100% (2/2), done.
    Writing objects: 100% (2/2), 227 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done.
    Total 2 (delta 1), reused 0 (delta 0)
    remote: -----> Qt app detected
    remote: Using cached copy of Qt 5.4.1
    remote: -----> Setting up Qt 5.4.1
    remote: -----> Configuring with qmake
    remote: -----> Compiling with make
    remote: g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -fPIE -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_W
    EBSOCKETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include -
    I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtWebSockets -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtNetwor
    k -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtCore -I. -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/mkspecs/linux-g
    ++ -o main.o main.cpp
    EBSOCKETS_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I. -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include -
    I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtWebSockets -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtNetwor
    k -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtCore -I. -I.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/mkspecs/linux-g
    ++ -o echoserver.o echoserver.cpp
    remote: /app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/bin/moc -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_WEBSOCKETS_LI
    B -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -I/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I
    /tmp/build -I/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include -I/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include
    /QtWebSockets -I/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/include/QtNetwork -I/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/g
    cc_64/include/QtCore -I/usr/include/c++/4.8 -I/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/c++/
    4.8 -I/usr/include/c++/4.8/backward -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/include
    -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-linux-gnu/4.8/include-fixed -I/usr/in
    clude/x86_64-linux-gnu -I/usr/include echoserver.h -o moc_echoserver.cpp
    ++ -o moc_echoserver.o moc_echoserver.cpp
    remote: g++ -Wl,-O1 -Wl,-rpath,/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/lib -o echoserver
    main.o echoserver.o moc_echoserver.o -L/app/.qtcs/Qt/5.4/gcc_64/lib -lQt5WebS
    ockets -lQt5Network -lQt5Core -lpthread
    remote: -----> Discovering process types
    remote: -----> Compiled slug size is 41M
    remote: -----> Deploying app
    remote: Uploading app container ERROR: build failed to complete
    To git@git-mar-eu-1.qtc.io:mar-eu-1-thze65dy
    81ca626..369098d master -> master

EDIT: Solution: The problem was in the missing Procfile. I don't remember seeing it in the earlier example (weird), but it can be found on the Github (along with the whole echoserver example): https://github.com/nevalla/qtwebsockets-echoserver-example

• Good to hear that you solved it. I'll add a note for our dev backlog to see if we could make the error description a bit more clear. :)

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.