The Arrival of the Qt SDK 1.1 and Qt 4.7.3 Libraries! PLUS: Qt Developer Days 2011 Munich announced!

• The Qt team is truly pleased to release the Qt SDK 1.1 for desktop and mobile development.

We are also happy to unveil the dates of this year's Qt Developer Days 2011 Munich.

Read it all here:

• Plus: "Our longer term plans for Qt 5.0 will soon be open for feedback." Sweet. Looking forwards to seeing those.

• [quote author="ZapB" date="1304504142"]Plus: "Our longer term plans for Qt 5.0 will soon be open for feedback." Sweet. Looking forwards to seeing those.[/quote]

I guess those will be on the agenda for the June Contributors Unconference as well?

• Still no invite to the unconference as yet - but no decline either. If it takes much longer I won't be able to make it as I'll need to get approval from work to go.

• It's on it's way. :)

• Good news! Thanks Alexandra. As soon as it arrives I'll go bash my boss over the head with it ;-)

• Got it now. Many thanks. Just waiting for approval from my boss :D

• Hi Katherine,

The Qt team is truly pleased to release the Qt SDK 1.1 for desktop and mobile development.
    We are also happy to unveil the dates of this year’s Qt Developer Days 2011 Munich

This is all great news. Qt Quick apps would be finally accepted in the Ovi store :)

Is there a possibility for Nokia to 'sponsor' Qt Ambassadors to the Qt Developer Days in Munich this year? This could be also be an opportunity for Qt Ambassadors across the globe to meet each other. Plus, special sessions for Qt Ambassadors could be held as well - or even on a following day making it a "Qt Ambassador day". What do you think?

Everyone, share in your ideas. Since we are well in advance - should be a good time to make plans?

Regards,
    Pankaj.

• Hi Pankaj

We are still in the early phase of planning, so nothing is decided yet. Your ideas are appreciated, and we’ll keep them in mind! :-)

• Yeah, I agree with Pankaj's suggestions.

I'd love to meet and talk about Qt stuff to other Qt Ambassadors, and will have some of my Qt based experiments to show as well ;)

// chall3ng3r //

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.