Graphicsview didn't change, changing Graphicsscene larger, should not impact the project view when it is run. The window never change, isn't it? (solved)

• To place a rect at the bottom of the scene.
    i have to set scene, view and rect all 600 width.

I change GraphicsScene larger, didn't expect the view to change.

I thought since the view didn't change, changing scene (width-900, height-900), should not impact the project when it is run, isn't it?

scene.setSceneRect(0, 0, 600, 600);                                                    //step 1- scene 600
                QGraphicsRectItem* rect = new QGraphicsRectItem();
                rect->setRect(0,500,600,20);                                                                //full width 600
                   view.resize(600, 600);                                                                       //step3 -view 600
                   view.show();

• I simply set QGraphicsView and QGraphicsScene same parameter

qreal LCDScreenX = 0;
                qreal LCDScreenY = 0;
                qreal LCDScreenWidth = CComponent::m_LCDWidth;
                qreal LCDScreenHeight = CComponent::m_LCDHeight;
                QRectF LCDScreenSize(LCDScreenX,LCDScreenY,LCDScreenWidth,LCDScreenHeight);
                qDebug() <<LCDScreenX <<LCDScreenY <<LCDScreenWidth <<LCDScreenHeight;

QGraphicsScene scene;
                scene.setSceneRect(LCDScreenSize);

QSize ViewGraphicSize(CComponent::m_LCDWidth,CComponent::m_LCDHeight);
                view.resize(ViewGraphicSize);
                view.show();

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.