How to have all functions/loops "diminished" when opening a project ?

• Hi,
    My question is not about a programing issue but more about how to use qt creator.
    I am creating a little application but even if this one is only 2k lines it is kind of a pain to have to "diminish" (the little arrow to the left of your function, if loop, switch case...) everything manually when opening a project in order to find what i want. So i would like to know how to have all of this "diminished" when opening the project.
    I would think tat this option exist (or i don't know how people with really big application are doing!) but i can't find it.

• Moderators

AFAIK this is not possibly for the editor pane.
    For the projects you can use collapse all by pressing right mouse button and you can assign a key if you like.

If you require overview what is in a large code file, you can use the combobox right of the file name combobox above the editor pane. This allows for a faster navigation within large source files. You can click on to the routine you are looking for.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.