Problem With QCamera in 5.4

• Hi i am trying to run the QCamera application in my "Embedded Device" that is present in the examples folder of "MultimediaWidgets" after running the binary i am getting the following statements stated below
    (process:2422): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2458: initialization assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function

(process:2422): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:2422): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: gtype.c:2458: initialization assertion failed, use IA__g_type_init() prior to this function

(process:2422): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_once_init_leave: assertion `initialization_value != 0' failed

(process:2422): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_newv: assertion `G_TYPE_IS_OBJECT (object_type)' failed

The QT-Version i am using is 5.4 and the board i am using is I.MX6SL and my GCC version is 4.6.2 and my kernel version is 3.0.x
    but the application is running and it is not terminating and there was no presence of GUI on the screen
    the application that i am trying to run is an example that is present in the /usr/local/Qt-5.4.0/examples/multimediawidgtes/camera/

Please help me to solve this problem

Thanks in advance
    Rohith.G

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.