Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
student job in Romania, Tirgoviste, Brasov, Bucuresti
angelicaP last edited by
In Management and Organizational solutions we provide “on the shelf” or customizable options for our customers. You will be part of a new team which is responsible for improvement, development and optimization of existing software.
• Being responsible for feature development of new software and/or extensive software revisions
• Interface definition and UI programming
• Implementing GUI of our professional high-end industrial ERP
• Collaborating with team members and customers to provide solutions
• student in computer science, engineering or in a similar specialization
• experience as a software developer
• background in OOP/OOD as well as skills in C++
• background in database design and Postgresql
• good skills in Qt, experience with other UI frameworks is a plus
• Self-reliant, solution-oriented way of working with outstanding team and communication skills
• Very good English language skills are required
• The possibility for students to work maximum 6 hours a day, the rest is for studding
If you are interested please write me back.
Flavia last edited by
@angelicaP Hello, I am a student in Brasov and I was starting developing Qt projects a year ago. I have both studies in computer engineer (computer science) as well as economics. I really want to know more about your offer. Please let me know how can I contact you.
sosun last edited by
Is it okay, if I have Student Visa?
batman.890825 last edited by
@angelicaP Hello I'm from Cuba and I have 4 years experience using Qt. I also worked with Borland Delphi 7 and Borland Builder C++ 6 and I´m learning Symfony 2.0 right now using NetBeans 7. I graduated at CUJAE as an Engineer in Automatics on July 2014. I´m doing my social service at Etecsa where I'm developing an app for the Logistics Division. I also have a Informatics Technician degree. Furthermore, I have been involved in projects for MINSAP, specifically for ENSAP (Public Health National School) and for Finlay's Lab. If you require further information my email is firstname.lastname@example.org.