Qt set up on Yosemite

• Hi,

I'm having an hard time setting up Qt and Qt Creator on Yosemite, I just got a new laptop and previously I was using Mountain Lion, so I'm not sure of how it works on Yosemite. Anyway, I download both Qt 5.4 and Qt Creator, but the thing is I keep getting this error when I try to run a uni project:

:-1: error: file not found: QtOpenGL.framework/Versions/4/QtOpenGL for architecture x86_64
    :-1: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)

So I went to the indicated folder and there is the 5 folder but not the 4 one obviously. Is there a way I can change where it goes to look QtOpenGL up from the 4 folder to the 5 one?
    Or can somebody tell me which steps I have to follow to set up Qt and Qt Creator correctly on Yosemite?
    I ran the examples within QtCreator and they ran fine, so I don't know what's going on with the other projects :/

• What do you mean exactly with "when I try to run a uni project" ? This does not look like a run error, but a link error. And this project attempts to link against Qt 4, not Qt 5.

Looks like your connection to Qt Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.