Important: Please read the Qt Code of Conduct - https://forum.qt.io/topic/113070/qt-code-of-conduct
What is the use of mkspecs/win32-msvc2013, mkspecs/win32-msvc2012...etc?
opengpu last edited by
what is the use of mkspecs/win32-msvc2013, mkspecs/win32-msvc2012...etc?
- just use for build Qt itself?
- used for all the Qt application used Qt lib?
- there files are all them same for x86/x64, static/no-static build ?
because i want to use VS with qt-vs-addin, with the Qt built by myself...
so i want to know what things are needed to copy to my own project dir.
It's the configuration information,defines, flags etc. about the OS/Compiler combo that you will be using.
- No it's also used when building your application
- see 1
- In the case of Windows: yes. It's the setup of the command line used to build that will decide of the architecture.